Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Changed Lives

People are still asking me about the trip. I'm still talking about it. It amazes me that God could take a group of near-strangers and form the bonds of friendships that were created.

That's one of the things that happens on a mission trip. It's beautiful. Next month my daughter is traveling to DC to view a college. We are planning to meet up with one of the (ironically enough) local members of the mission team. It turns out that she'll be in DC during the same time we'll be there.

We'll see more of her on trips than we have here locally. She's only been here a few months. Already, our friendship feels like it's been forever.

I feel blessed to have been a part of such a team and to have gotten to know such terrific people. If anyone asks me now about going on a trip I'm telling them to go, Now!

Gayle

No comments:

Post a Comment